Monday 11 May 2015

Review: FCC CC Cream

Hai :)

So today I'll be reviewing a product all the way from Istanbul~ It's a brand that is know for their halal cosmetics which is what all Muslims are looking for, right?  It's certified halal by 2 bodies in Turkey, and now is applying for 3rd Halal certification from JAKIM.



There are 2 types of tones, which is the lighter one and the darker one. I bought the lighter one for RM45.90 you can also find their store at some shopping malls.

CC Cream, which stands for color control cream is basically like a tinted moisturizer with extra benefits.

KEY FEATURES

  • Collagen & Argan Oil: improve skin surface & reduce the appearance of age spots
  • Colour Control: Capable to smooth and correct the color according to the skin tone
  • Gives lighter color in comparison with foundation
  • Macadamia Oil: Moisturizes all day long
  • Oat extract: nourishes and repairs the skin
  • Silk Protein: smoothes and evens skin tone
  • SPF 25: Gives extra coverage and protects skin against harmful effect of sun
  • Tinted moisturiser (combines the benefits of foundation and moisturiser)
  • Vitamin C: Regains tense to skin and helps to treat skin naturally
  • Vit B3: creates natural looking glow
The key features of this product are:
  • Collagen & Argan Oil- improve skin surface, reduce age spots


  • Colour Control: Capable to smooth and correct the color according to the skin tone
    • Color Control - Capable to smooth and correct the color according to skin tone
    • Gives lighter color compared to foundation
    • Macadamia Oil- Moisturizes all day long
    • Oat Extract- Nourishes and repair the skin
    • Silk Protein- Smoothes and evens skin tone
    • SPF 25- Protect skin against harmful sun
    • Vit B3- Creates natural looking glow
    • Vit C- Treat skin naturally
    Pros

    The texture is creamy, and I only need a small amount to cover my whole face. I  think this CC Cream gives great coverage too, it cover all the redness I have and it evens out the skin without clogging my pores :)  This CC Cream has a dewy finish so it looks like I have glowing and healthy skin. Moreover, it also make me look brighter and whiter in a natural way which I really like! :) I know some of you might think that it is too white for my skin and it looks really pale, but actually it looks really nice in natural sunlight. I've used this product for quite some time now, and I realized that it looks better once you had it on your skin for some time. When I first applied it on my skin, it looks cakey but after awhile it looks really nice :) This CC Cream also have slight fragrance, kind of like a flowery smell~


    So creamy~ Yummy~








    Cons

    The one thing that I dislike about this CC cream is, it gives a blotchy look if I don't blend it fast. Usually, I like to dot product all over my face first before blending it, but when I use this CC Cream, I have to right away blend it once put on my skin because if not, it will be really hard to blend and I feel like I'm tugging my skin too much thus creates blotchiness :( It's also quite oily for me but you can cover it with a good powder. Other than that, the product doesn't have PA so it won't protect my skin from the UVA rays which will cause ageing.

    Conclusion

    I'd give it 6/10
    The product itself is great, it gives good coverage and my skin looks glowy but I don't like the fact that I have to apply other product on my face after this CC Cream, etc powder, sunblock. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this CC Cream but I will continue to use mine until it's finished.

    Byebye now
    <3 Aeng

    It’s certified Halal by 2 bodies which are from Federal Lab of Turkey’s Ministry of Health and an international independent body in Turkey named Artibel. Currently, FCC is applying for the 3rd Halal certificate from a Halal institution in Istanbul which is certified by JAKIM. So, please be rest assured of our Halal Certification. Not many have more than 1 Halal Certificate.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment