Friday 8 May 2015

Review: Nature Republic Super AQUA Max

Hai :)
Since this is my first post, I decided to start it with my holy grail product which is the Nature Republic Super AQUA Max

I've been using AQUA max for oily skin.
                                      
So I bought mine last year, and I've been using it religiously since, cause this product is just amazing. You can also see that it was featured on Get It Beauty (a Korean variety) and was awarded Best Of Beauty :) So yeah you know its good if it is featured on TV hehe~ AQUA Max line has different cream for different types of skin, blue for oily, pink for dry, and green for combination.



You can pick which suits best depending on you skin type.



 The whole concept of this cream is it uses MD water which has a lot of benefits to it.


AQUA Max has a very high moisturizing power compared to other creams.

































Pros
1) Packaging

I'm not a person who really cares about packaging but I notice that many beauty bloggers like talk about it and it also concerns some people so I'll try my best to describe the packaging haha~

AQUA Max comes in a sturdy container along with a spatula for hygienic purposes. The spatula is used to scoop the product so that you won't use your hands. For some people using hands to scoop the product is not hygienic because hand are full of bacterias, but I think its better to just use your hands after washing it because the spatula also collects bacteria.

The container is very thick so it won't break if falls which I really like haha~ The product itself is 80ml which I think will last me for 1 year if used day and night. The container also has a really sleek and expensive design in my opinion. The box that contains the container is an Eco-Friendly Paper and was printed using Soy Ink:) Not only I'm using a spectacular cream but I'm also helping the environment :)) The box also has braille for the blind. Braille is only at the ingredient section of the box tho


BIG SIZE!!


You can see that the texture is very watery.

2) Product

The consistency of this product is very watery so it glides on face really easily without tugging on your skin too much thus less wrinkleee~ It also absorbs really fast!! Like really fast!! You just need to pat a little and the product will absorb into you skin instantly!! This is great for busy people because you won't have to wait to go to the next step of your skincare routine because it absorbs really well :) After it has absorbed, it doesn't leave an oily feeling to your face like most moisturizers do. AQUA Max is also very moisturizing. Since the texture is watery, you don't need a lot to moisturize your whole face :) A little goes a long way! For my face I only need a pea size amount.
At the side of the box it stated that there's 3 non added formulas, I don't know what it means but I think its a good thing haha~


3) Price

I bought this at www.hermo.my for RM 48.90 (it was on sale) which I think is really affordable because this product will at least last me for 1 year (this is my own assumption tho) If you calculate it by month, I only pay for RM 4 every month.


Con
1) Fragrance

I'm not a fan of fragrance in my skincare because I think it is irrelevant since my nose is not sensitive at all. For me it just adds more chemical to the skincare which is not good.
For people who loves fragrance, AQUA Max has really great smell like a super fresh lagoon water. But it's really strong too so I just assume stronger smell, stronger chemical haha if it makes any sense to you..

2) Spatula won't fit in the container

So I presume that this is just me.. haha but it really annoys me that the spatula doesn't fit in the container. I mean I try my best to use the spatula but the fact that it does not fit in the container and I have to go all the way to the toilet to clean it makes me so irritated. I have no idea where to put the spatula now and I don't want to throw it away cause i paid for it >:(
haha btw now I just use my hands cause it's way more convenient. Just make sure that your hands are washed or use a hand sanitizer :)

Conclusion

9.5/10
AQUA max an amazing product! It makes my skin so moisturize and my skin is more supple after I've applied it. My skin has also improved after using this for moths now. I can see that I have less sebum on my forehead and just looks healthy :)
Definitely will repurchase after I finish this one! :)

Byebye now :)
<3 Aeng

1 comment:

  1. Mine doesn’t have a spatula :-( where did u find yours? Is it inside the box?

    ReplyDelete